Our 2008 Bailey Discovery Mercury Series 5 Caravan is up For Sale

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi We have some news our caravan is up above ( DUE TO POOR HEALTH ) we have decided to give it up and try Seasonal Next Year
We have found a venue it has Hardstanding Superpitch Water Tap and Waste and a nice Fishing Pond For Him .
We are going to try and sell it (This Caravan can be towed by a small Tow Car) it MIRO 910KG MTPLM 1130 KG Total User Payload 220KG
REGARDS TO YOU ALL

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Morning Beachball,,

I'm sorry to hear the POOR HEALTH problem has scuppered your tugging days,sad.

I can understand you wanting to try a seasonal. I assume you will be looking for something much larger.

Best of luck and please keep in touch with us all on here.xx

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Beachball
I'm sorry that health issues have called a halt to your touring days and I'm sure that being on a seasonal pitch will be much more relaxing for you both.
I occupied a seasonal pitch for a few years when I was taken ill some while back, although after lots of help from family, friends and physiotherapists I went back to touring.
If you click on the little Facebook logo below 'Follow Us' at the bottom right of the forum page you can upload a picture of your caravan with some details about it. Lots of potential buyers use Facebook, alternatively try a free advert on Preloved where you will almost certainly find a buyer.
Don't forget to stay in touch with us on the forum because lots of people look for advice on seasonal caravanning.
smiley-laughing.gif

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Parksy said:
Hi Beachball
I'm sorry that health issues have called a halt to your touring days and I'm sure that being on a seasonal pitch will be much more relaxing for you both.
I occupied a seasonal pitch for a few years when I was taken ill some while back, although after lots of help from family, friends and physiotherapists I went back to touring.
If you click on the little Facebook logo below 'Follow Us' at the bottom right of the forum page you can upload a picture of your caravan with some details about it. Lots of potential buyers use Facebook, alternatively try a free advert on Preloved where you will almost certainly find a buyer.
Don't forget to stay in touch with us on the forum because lots of people look for advice on seasonal caravanning.
smiley-laughing.gif

Within 2 days of advertising it free on this website, we sold our caravan.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi All we are feeling sad today but we have Sold the caravan but we will have money for our seasonal pitch next year
thanks for all the best wishes
Regards Mark

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Oh Beachball what sad news, but at least you are not giving up altogether, let us know what you are to replace your van with and roughly where you are staying on your seasonal pitch, Good luck and enjoy.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
On Sunday we are going away for a week and looking at a possible seasonal venue for next year ( it near Shrewsbury in the midlands) i will keep you updated when we get back ....

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Beachball, You will feel sad for a while but I'm sure that this will pass when you are in a position to just get in the car and drive to your seasonal pitch and everything is there waiting for you. It will means years more happy 'vanning and you are bound to make friends among the other seasonal vanners on the same site.
mel

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I agree with Mel, Beachball. Our neighbours have a seasonal pitch, retired in their 50's 2 years ago, and are very rarely at home! Could happen the same for you. Enjoy your new adventures.
Claire

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi All
This is the latest news off the press we have reserved a hardstanding service pitch (The Season starts in March - October 2014 it open for 8 months and you can leave your van in winter storage .for the following year and they put it on your pitch.
The Two Caravans we have took a liking to is
1/ Elddis Crusader Supercyclone Twin Axle ( L Shape Lounge/ a Big Fridge Freezer /Twin Bunks / End Washroom )
2/ Buccaneer Clipper Twin Axle ( L Shape Lounge/ a Big Fridge Freezer /Twin Bunks/ End Washroom )
We are looking at a Budget what we can afford and no more ( So it will be a used caravan)
We are hoping of a starter Pack / Good Customer Aftersales / Delivered it to site
( In January we have booked a weekend near some Caravan Dealers in the midlands )

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi this is the lastest we are thinking of going for a Adria Adora 542 DL (We know it a single axle)
We are thinking of using this caravan for both Summer/Winter, .Regards to you all

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi if we using it March --Occtober (Seasonal) surely that takes care of Spring and Autumn unless you are on a different world to me ,The only difference we are thinking of towing the Caravan in the WInter so we can have the best of both
Regards to you all

TRENDING THREADS