Our new TV show is tonight on The Caravan Channel!

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 7, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately we do not have Sky and the programs do not appear on Virgin. I have tended to look them up on the internet at leisure but the site does not seem to have been kept up to date as the only 2016 entry is the Truma special. I have tried using the net to watch live but gave up as the buffering was just too bad.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
've not long been able to get 254 on Freeview. I will absolutely NOT knowingly give the Sky corp. any money, so I guess that means hit and miss on line service... :angry: :(

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
We do hope to have Practical Caravan TV on Freesat, but we can't confirm the channel as yet. Plus, we want to get it back on Freeview and online, and we will share details about this as soon as we know more.

pmb

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
You can still watch it with a freesat box if you go into non-freesat mode and perform a manual scan on freq 11.597Ghz Pol V s/r 22000. Look for showcase3. With the changes next week this info may change shortly.

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Seems to be a regional thing to receive the caravan channel,we've never seen it,it's not available on either freeview or freesat in our region.In what regions is it available.

Kate Taylor

Administrator
Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Join us on The Caravan Channel at 8pm for our Sterling Continental 570 review, Škoda Octavia Scout test and more (for full details of what's in this repeat show click here).

We're on Sky 212 and live online.

Here are the times for the whole week:

8pm on Mondays
5pm on Wednesdays
7pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

We hope you enjoy our catch-up show!

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Kate Taylor said:
Join us on The Caravan Channel at 8pm for our Sterling Continental 570 review, Škoda Octavia Scout test and more (for full details of what's in this repeat show click here).

We're on Sky 212 and live online.

Here are the times for the whole week:

8pm on Mondays
5pm on Wednesdays
7pm on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays

We hope you enjoy our catch-up show!

Mon 21 Mar, 20:00 pm - 21:00 pm 60mins
Synopsis
The best in country music with artists from Ireland, the UK and the USA.
:eek:hmy: :(

So i see that the new Tv channel is not on-line till the 4th of April

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts