Our view St Agnes Head

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
BB 95% occupancy. That’s 90ish caravans or say 180 people using their own Thetford😜😜😜
Buckman, The sunsets here at St. Agnes Head are fantastic

Ern

May 23, 2021
Visit site
Agree that sunsets at St Agnes are excellent. We popped in to see the club site and were not impressed at all. The caravans looked crammed in. Access via a very tight lane. We stayed in St Agnes at a nearby CL (number 174) which was fabulous. Field of about 5 acres with close mown grass for pitching, view straight out to sea AND that sunset.
Buckman - For sunsets, try the Pembrokeshire coast. We recently stayed on a CL there with direct access to the coastal path, an open view of the sea AND the sunset. (number 2096)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Buckman - For sunsets, try the Pembrokeshire coast. We recently stayed on a CL there with direct access to the coastal path, an open view of the sea AND the sunset. (number 2096)

Every time we go to Wales it seems to rain and no sunsets. LOL! :D One of the most spectacular sunsets is in Cape Town from a restaurant in Sea Point as the sun sets over the sea.
For sunrise the sun comes up from behind the inland mountains as you see the orange red colour before the sun pops over the mountains.
Seeing it every day never thought to take pictures.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Agree that sunsets at St Agnes are excellent. We popped in to see the club site and were not impressed at all. The caravans looked crammed in. Access via a very tight lane. We stayed in St Agnes at a nearby CL (number 174) which was fabulous. Field of about 5 acres with close mown grass for pitching, view straight out to sea AND that sunset.
I have to disagree Ern. I have a large TA and found the access quite acceptable .Far worse in parts of Scotland and the route to Trevalgan was single track and twisty.
Space wise CAMC set the pace on distances between units. To this day they are very strict how you set up car ,caravan and awning . For us this is one for a return visit even though it has no toilet block. At £15.50 a night it’s very good quality for the money.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I have to disagree Ern. I have a large TA and found the access quite acceptable .Far worse in parts of Scotland and the route to Trevalgan was single track and twisty.
Space wise CAMC set the pace on distances between units. To this day they are very strict how you set up car ,caravan and awning . For us this is one for a return visit even though it has no toilet block. At £15.50 a night it’s very good quality for the money.
DD I hope you continue to have some sunsets enjoy

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
They did abandon the rigidity of car, caravan, awning for a short while provided that 3m between adjoining pitches and 6m between sleeping units - it's this rigidity that makes CC sites look like car parks.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts