Over night parking at Portsmouth docks

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi Geoff, we've stopped a Portsmouth docks often. There are toilets. Last year

I was directed to park at the booking in kiosk, so was first in the Q!. I made sure I did'nt over sleep!!. We'll probably be there this year too

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Stayed once, found water taps and toilets, all good, same as Jum, was first in queue and they won't let you oversleep, they were knocking our door before 6am to make sure we were up and ready to move.

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
we sailed from Portsmouth last year and stayed overnight on docks. We made a few mistakes like not getting some bedding out before we loaded our van to keep us comfy at night we didnt bother with the beds but just slept on the sofas. I also struggled to reach the matches to light the gas for a hot drink. I did though pack a small bag with things like toothbrushes and clean undies to use on the ferry to freshen up. It was OK on the docks even with a 5 year old child. We also had an old 2litre pop bottle filled with water to use in the kettle (we bought one to stand on the gas) something our neighbours on the docks hadn't done but we did share our early morning cuppa with them. Enjoy your hols xx

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts