Overnight Nimes/Montpellier

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Any ideas for an overnight stop late July between Nimes and Montpellier with quite a big caravan (7.5m) We need to stop reasonably nr to the A9 motorway if possible.

Hope someone can help!

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Richard.....On route to Spain earlier this year we stayed at:

Camping De Fondespierre:

A9 exit 28 direction Vendargues, turn right and follow signs to Castries. Take N110 from Castries and 800 metres past the village turn left towards 'Domaine de Fondespierre' and follow the signs.

This site is literally 5 minutes from the motorway so it is a good stop over. The pitches are tight but my van is a twin axle (8 metres long) and we managed to get on ok and there was no problem with it being a T/A.

The address is:

Camping De Fontespierre

277 Route de Fontmarie

34160 Castries

France

Tel: +33(0)4-67912003

www.campingfondespierre.com

email: pcomtat@free.fr

For more details on this and other sites on route go to the ACSI website below. There is a route planning option on this site.

http://www.eurocampings.co.uk/en/europe/
mal

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Richard.....On route to Spain earlier this year we stayed at:

Camping De Fondespierre:

A9 exit 28 direction Vendargues, turn right and follow signs to Castries. Take N110 from Castries and 800 metres past the village turn left towards 'Domaine de Fondespierre' and follow the signs.

This site is literally 5 minutes from the motorway so it is a good stop over. The pitches are tight but my van is a twin axle (8 metres long) and we managed to get on ok and there was no problem with it being a T/A.

The address is:

Camping De Fontespierre

277 Route de Fontmarie

34160 Castries

France

Tel: +33(0)4-67912003

www.campingfondespierre.com

email: pcomtat@free.fr

For more details on this and other sites on route go to the ACSI website below. There is a route planning option on this site.

http://www.eurocampings.co.uk/en/europe/
mal
Mal,

Fantastic, just what I was looking for. Thanks very much. Off for 5 weeks touring spain on Tuesday - can't wait.

Cheers,

Richard.

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Mal,

Fantastic, just what I was looking for. Thanks very much. Off for 5 weeks touring spain on Tuesday - can't wait.

Cheers,

Richard.
Richard....have a great holiday.

Wish I was coming to Spain again but as we only got back 4 weeks ago after a 3 month trip so will have to make do with the UK until we go again next Feb/March.

Mal

TRENDING THREADS