overnight southampton

Jul 21, 2005
Visit site
hi, we are going to the isle of wight at the end of month from southampton. Our ferry is quite early in the morning so we want a stopover in southampton - does anyone know anywhere suitable.

thanks.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sara, There are several in the area but I can recommend Riverside, Satchell Lane, Hamble SO31 4HR (2 miles from M27 junction 8) www.riversideholidays.co.uk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can recomend The Caravan Club site at winchester MORN HILL,can be pre-booked via the internet if you are a member or via telephone if you are not as it takes non members.

You did not say what direction you are travelling,but this site is approx 2 miles from the M 3 junc 9.It also has a pub next door (Brewers Fair) if you do not want to cook on the stop over.

Roy.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you're in the Camping and Caravan club, there's a small Certified site in Grange Road, Netley. I stayed there a few weeks back and it was fine if you've got your own facilities. You can be at the ferry terminal in about 20 mins from the site if you go over the Itchen Toll Bridge (not sure how much caravans are).

Louis

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts