Overnight Stops

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
As the weather is keeping me in,I might as well continue planning our September holiday.Travelling down from Scotland via M6 and M5.Wanting an overnight stop in Gloucestershire,and have marked out 3 CL's on Page 332 of the Club Book.

Under the heading of Slimbridge I have got Arlingham,

Frampton on Severn and Moreton Valence.

Prefer to be fairly near to the motorway as we are heading down to South Hams area of Devon.Has anybody used any of these CL's and if so are they ok?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Maureen, Not a CL but Tudor Park at Slimbridge is good and excellent for a night halt. It is within 10 minutes from either junction 13 or 14 on M5. www.tudorcaravanpark.co.uk Ray

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B, I have a CRV which will have two bikes on the roof and towing a Herald Magnum. Please come over and say hello if you see us. Ray

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
⇦ Volkswagen Passat/Abbey GTS Vogue. You will know of our arrival Ray by the trumpeters, also my footmen will be running in front. The Braykewynde coat of arms will also be on the van (it's two flattulent cherubs flying a kite) heheheh! OK Ray, will do ;O)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B,

Many thanks for your interest.If you forget to update me,I'll remind you!!

Of course if you are really dedicated you could check out all the CL's for me as well.:eek:) :eek:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
⇦ Volkswagen Passat/Abbey GTS Vogue. You will know of our arrival Ray by the trumpeters, also my footmen will be running in front. The Braykewynde coat of arms will also be on the van (it's two flattulent cherubs flying a kite) heheheh! OK Ray, will do ;O)
Do you have a private corner in the field so that the peasants can't see you?

I'm assuming that your serfs sleep in the barn with the animals :eek:)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Do you have a private corner in the field so that the peasants can't see you?

I'm assuming that your serfs sleep in the barn with the animals :eek:)
You can't mistake my pitch Maureen, artificial turf dyed mauve surrounded by Hibiscus, Clematis, Magnolia and Camellia.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tewkesbury Abbey caravan club site is only one mile from the M5 motorway. There are 2 or 3 pubs within a few hundred yards of the site in Tewkesbury.

HAMER
Hamer,

Thanks,but we stopped there overnight once before and didn't like it.Maybe we were unlucky.Wrote to the Club about our experience and got a free site night out of it !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts