overnight valence area

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Thought this bit may have been lost in my previous posting but does anyone know of an overnighter not far off motorway around the Valence area please? would I need to book for 9th Aug?

thanks in anticipation

Maddy

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
We have stayed in municiple camping in valance.Camp Municipal De L'eperviere 26000 Valence Rhone-Alpes, Tel:04 75 42 32 00. It is fine for a stop over with small pool and huge supermarket with in walking distance. We did not book just turned up on day. I hope this helps .

Ali

May 11, 2011
Visit site
We have stayed in municiple camping in valance.Camp Municipal De L'eperviere 26000 Valence Rhone-Alpes, Tel:04 75 42 32 00. It is fine for a stop over with small pool and huge supermarket with in walking distance. We did not book just turned up on day. I hope this helps .

Ali
thaanks ali nice if we dont need to book

May 11, 2011
Visit site

Ali
thaanks ali nice if we dont need to book

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
When we travel down the Rhone Valley our favourite overnight stop is at Tain-le-Hermitage. It's 12 miles north of Valence and the site is only 1.25miles from the autoroute. It's quite a large municipal site running along the bank of the river, although the site is separated from the towpath by a chain link fence. Next door is the municipal open air swimming pool. Just across the road from the site is an Intermarche supermarket. Get there not too late and I wouldn't think it necessary to book.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts