P & O ferries/Tescos Vouchers

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It would appear that as from November you can no longer use your tesco vouchers to pay for your p&o ferry tickets. What a pain that is, i don't like the idea of having to pay full price. No point in collecting the vouchers now.

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
If you have vouchers to use, as long as you book before the November cut off date you can still book a crossing for next year.

Then you can always alter the dates for a small fee if it doesn't work out conveniently.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
i spoke to P&O yesterday and you have to have taken the trip before the end of november. If i would have had to have booked by november to use by next year that would have been fine.

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
Gill C - I just rang customer service on 08705 20 20 20 and spoke to a lady called Christine she told me you can book ferry travel for up to the end of next year but must be done before November 30th 2007.

Mar 24, 2006
Visit site
Well they are obvioulsy not all saying the same thing - but if you are allowed to book Jan 08 could you not still ammend the booking to a date further in the year afterwards.

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Gill,

Have you seen all the other offers that you can use your vouchers for?

Loads of Days Out (obviously in this country)

My son & his family have saved a fortune this year on day trips while he was at Longleat.

I'm amazed that the vouchers are such good value.

Maureen

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts