PAGE 8 OF MIRROR TODAY

Aug 18, 2005
Visit site
THERE IS AN ARTICAL ABOUT HOW BIG CARAVANNING IS GROWING IN THE COUNTRY & ALL THE CELEBS GETTING INVOLDED ROBBIE WILLIAMS,JAMIE OLIVER & THE LIKE PLUSS SOME HISTORIC FACTS ABOUT CARAVANNING

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
dont know if I like the thought of being in the pitch next to Williams with his loud music and leggy lovelies, or Oliver with the stink of his barbeque and hearing "Pukka" every 5 minutes - can we start up an "anti celeb-caravanning" campaign?? Mark (",)

Aug 18, 2005
Visit site
YES BUT LOOK @ ALL THE CRUMPET THEY WOULD HAVE SWOONING ROUND THEM WEL WILLIAMS MAY BE DONT KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT OLIVER BUT THERE IS WORSE KATE MOSS HAS BEEN MENTIONED AS WELL SHE WILL BE IN THE SHOWERS SNORTING

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Anthony,

Can I ask you to refrain from posting using upper case lettering, it is more difficult tp read, and it does seem like shouting.

It is also against forum etiquette and guide lines.

Thank you

Jul 5, 2005
Visit site
well ok, if you're sure - so long as they mop out their shower cubicle properly for the next person and don't play loud music after 10.30pm then they are fine by me. D'you think Robbie will be up for a game of swingball?? Mark (",)

Dec 13, 2005
Visit site
"Nikki Nichol, of the Caravan Club, gushes: "It's the ideal holiday and you don't even need to plan it. Just pack your things on a Friday night, drive off and have the most fantastic break"

"Don't even need to plan it" Obviously doesn't stay on Caravan Club sites

Aug 18, 2005
Visit site
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm_method=full%26objectid=19105107%26siteid=89520-name_page.htm

this is the artical for anyone to posh to buy the mirror
just tried to copy & paste myself & it doesnt work go to the mirror .co.uk & search for caravans that is how I found the artical on the web site

Aug 18, 2005
Visit site
Richard Hammonds comments @ the end are funny

Some how I cannott see the Hamster on a caravan park unless he is there on a distroying exercise. He isnt a fan of caravans is he

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
"Nikki Nichol, of the Caravan Club, gushes: "It's the ideal holiday and you don't even need to plan it. Just pack your things on a Friday night, drive off and have the most fantastic break"

"Don't even need to plan it" Obviously doesn't stay on Caravan Club sites
"Just pack your thongs on a Friday night, drive off "

I've been packing my thongs for years when I go away.

Mar 4, 2006
Visit site
I hope Gordon B (or his successor) doesn't read the article, - imagine him! - "All that lovely tax I could raise on caravans , yummy, yummy! and maybe if I taxed small caravans more than big ones, more poeple would buy big ones and therefore buy more 4X4's and I would collect more VED"

Feb 3, 2006
Visit site
Hello Anthony,

Can I ask you to refrain from posting using upper case lettering, it is more difficult tp read, and it does seem like shouting.

It is also against forum etiquette and guide lines.

Thank you
Never could figure out how writing became SHOUTING unless you did it like that !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts