Pageant Series 5 Provence

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We currently have a 2002 Loire but with our small person getting bigger we are looking at changing the van and like the look of a Provence .Would anybody like to cast any opinions on them , all feedback welcome. Thanks . Pip

May 24, 2005
Visit site
Hi Pip,

This is exactly why we changed up from an Elddis Pamperos to a Series 5 Provence (did not like the previous provence).

There is an area for the 'small person getting bigger' and an 'adult come living area'. The separate shower means that you have no need to wipe-dry after showering. The L shaped front is fine despite the outspoken opinions of some writers, but the TV shelf is so small that we had to invest in a flat screen LCD telly. Oooh life is sooo tough!

Now that said person is too big to come with us any more we use the rear dinette as a 'permanent bed' but still retain the option of two dinettes if we wish. All in all a pretty good deal I think! Go for it.

Al

Jul 4, 2006
Visit site
We have a series 6 provence which we love - a larger more luxurious version of a ranger 500/5 with the benefit of the separate shower. The best feature of both is the ability to separate off the 2 sleeping areas. - we prefer the L shaped lounge of the provence, it gives you more space as you loose the centre chest, although I agree the tv shelf is too small, but haven't yet bought an lcd one.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
know exactly what you mean I recently changed my loire,loved bailey bit didnt fancy the l shaped front lounge,went for sterling saphire,sone loves large area at rear,5 berth,that makes up to a large double,admit you miss the room in toilet,but hey if familys happy

r1

Oct 1, 2006
Visit site
i am selling my provence or should i say part x it ,first week in june if your interested,2005 model

i am changing to the new ranger 620/6 twin axle ,you might argue its a step backwards as far as models go, but to be honest once inside didnt really notice

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi Pip, We love our series 5 provence. Far better than the series 6 ( with the exeption of the microwave) I bet not many series 5 owners have upgraded to the series 6.

I was a bit unsure at first , thought maybe a bit big and heavy but after the first trip I soon forgot all that.

The only complaint I had before buying and still have is the gap between kitchen and washroon is narrow.

The van is real homely with all the spot lights and the likes.

Good build quality also.

If you are still looking for one I do know where there is one for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts