Paint for 2014 lunar ariva.

Jun 20, 2020
Visit site
Hiya. Does anyone know the colour code or what colour the outside of a lunar caravan is please. I've emailed lunar but no reply as such. Thanks.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Hiya. Does anyone know the colour code or what colour the outside of a lunar caravan is please. I've emailed lunar but no reply as such. Thanks.

It'll need to be colour-matched as caravans gradually change colour due to the effect of sunlight.

Lunar went into Adminstration a year or so ago - a new company has bought the assets called Lunar Automotive but they haven't got their act together yet.

Jun 20, 2020
Visit site
It'll need to be colour-matched as caravans gradually change colour due to the effect of sunlight.

Lunar went into Adminstration a year or so ago - a new company has bought the assets called Lunar Automotive but they haven't got their act together yet.
I've only got about 8 inch or so to paint in due to last owner of the van. Cheers

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Did you buy the caravan from a Lunar dealer as if so they may help you? I am not sure what is happening at the new Lunar at the moment and e mails to them seem to be a lost cause.

Reactions: Billy wizz
May 9, 2022
Visit site
I bought some paint from Panelworks Ltd. £14.50 so expected a small pot. Received 30ml in what looks like Tipex dispenser. Painted piece of plastic and took it to B&Q who colour matched it. One litre for £31. Have painted the damaged area on my Ariva and the match is perfect.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts