Paintwork

Jul 16, 2019
Visit site
We used a cover on our van for the first time ever..when we removed it the paintwork is all marked, like it is mottled..thought it would wash off but sadly not..I got a heavy duty cleaner as advised by caravan shop but it hasn't worked..can anyone advise what to use please..I am sure dealers must have something they use to get those vans gleaming?

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The reason dealers do not have the problem is that they never fit a cover, after all, a caravan is meant to be outside!!!

However, looking back about 8 years one user said that T Cut colour fast (in white) worked for him, but be very careful if you use it and do NOT put a lot of pressure when doing it.

Other possible things suggested were Meguires, or Silky or Auto Glym.

Failing all else, give Tourershine a ring and ask for advice.
They are the very best at bringing vans back to showroom finish, and just to end up,,,,,,,,,put the cover in the bin.

Jul 16, 2019
Visit site
Thankyou I certainly am putting the cover in the bin..I am so upset as I feel the van is ruined..I was going to sell at the end of this season too..now in this state its almost worthless being 10 year old..inside is spotless..ttied Autoglym today plus other spray that shop advised was heavy duty..will try other things you have suggested. Thanks again x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts