Pajero

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello everyone, we have just bought a Pajero 2.5td SWB as our old Cavalier was struggling to pull our caravan. Would any other Pajero owners please give advice on imported cars ie: plus and minus and things we will need to do as it has just been imported all documentation has been sorted as we are buying from a dealer.I am unsure of towing weight, our caravan is 1050kg in weight which i am sure no problem for the car.Thanks for your time.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Richard, Make sure the cam belt is changed before you buy it. We have a 2.8 TD LWB and its great for pulling the van. Does it have a towbar on? If not see if they will fit one for you as part of the deal. When we brought ours (only 2 months ago) we got the towbar and cat 1 alarm thrown in for free as part of the deal. Also if your planning to do a little off roading is the stabaliser the right one for you. Were changing ours to poss a AL-KO one to give us the extra ground clearance we need. Have a look at this site www.pocuk.com (Pajero Owners Club) and wev'e found loads of answers for the questions we had

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Richard. You,ve made a good choice. Dont know the tow limits of your particular model, but recommend you go to Pajero owners Club (WWW.POCUK.com)You can join the club and then purchase an English handbook from the online shop. I tow with a 2.8 lwb and it's brilliant. Good luck. Gooner

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Richard why not log on to the Pajero owners club we have a 2.5 turbo diesel long wheel base Exceed import two batteries under bonnet etc etc brilliant towing car we went to the local weight bridge as we did not have any idea or book to refer to. have fun??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts