PARKING BILBAO

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
Last year when we arrived in Bilbao and many stayed the night on the dockside prior to sailing the following day, but I am not sure if you can access this area after you disembark.

Please can you let me know if you do get an answer because we are also travelling on the AT ferries ship in March and arrive at 5.00pm. My email address is malnicholson47@aol.com

many thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We would also welcome any information on overnight parking in or near the docks, as we are also taking the AT ferry in July & dock @ 1700 and would rather bed down for the night rather than start out on our journey.

Allan & Gill.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi All, We are also arriving at 1700hrs on AT Ferries, so I intend to go straight into the departure parking area and stay the night tucked away to one side.

We used this parking area when we were travelling out last year and it was all OK.

When you are set up look out for the railway line towards the left as you walk out of the area. The is a footbridge over the line that takes you straight into the town (few hundred yards) and there are plenty of restaurants to choose. Nice Chinese close to the footbridge!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Clive we will take your advise and park up for the night.
Thanks for that info Clive, we will give it a try. Did you encounter any problems getting back out in the morning with you being in the departure side? (Visions of being herded back on to the next available ferry to blighty!!!)

Allan & Gill.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for that info Clive, we will give it a try. Did you encounter any problems getting back out in the morning with you being in the departure side? (Visions of being herded back on to the next available ferry to blighty!!!)

Allan & Gill.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts