Parking up spot in Newport, South Wales, any suggestions?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Greetings,

A question for anyone out there with a knowledge of Newport, South Wales.

My daughter and son in law are using the M4 to travel to Kidwelly next week with a car and caravan.

They want to stop in the Newport area in order that S in L can get his passport renewed.

Is there anywhere anyone could recommend where they could leave the caravan unhitched (but occupied) to enable him to do the necessary.

May 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi Del,

Not sure if this will help or not. If your S in L has got a satnav this may help. Type in this postcode NP20 2BP, that will take him to Castle Leisure Bingo, on Usk Way, Newport.

Just before he turns into the Castle Bingo, on the roundabout there is a big carpark, if he parks in there Olympia House, is just a 5 min walk away.

If he goes on Google Earth, and puts the postcode in NP20 2BP, then goes onto the street view he can see the carpark. As you look through the main entrance of the carpark, Olympia House, is the tall building in the background to the right of the tower cranes.

Olympia House

Upper Dock Street

Newport

Gwent

NP20 1XA

Hope this helps

Regards

Graham (Ponty)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It is actually quicker to post your passport to get it renewed. 5 days?
Ordinarily I wouldn't have a problem with the post but with a passport' notwithstanding the opportunity for obtaining the 'All singing, all dancing' post, I wouldn't trust any organisation with my passport.

It's too valuable a document to let out of my possession.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts