PC mag Star letter

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Laugh?! I thought my underwear would never dry! The Star letter in the latest PC mag is from a chap (Anthony Youngman) who praises car specific towing mirrors from a particular company due to his experience of mirrors not fitting his tow car. Very helpful to anyone in a similar position.
His prize for being the star letter? A pair of Milenco Grand Aero towing mirrors! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Brilliant. Hope he has an eBay account.
Mel

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
However, I must say E Muk mirrors are truly excellent, although a tad expensive.
I have them for my Touareg. They fit easily and extremely securely allowing clearance for the indicator lights on the car mirrors.
(Do I get a Milenco prize? My son could do with a new pair). ;)

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
However, I must say E Muk mirrors are truly excellent, although a tad expensive.
I have them for my Touareg. They fit easily and extremely securely allowing clearance for the indicator lights on the car mirrors.
(Do I get a Milenco prize? My son could do with a new pair). ;)
We tried to get them for our vehicle, but there are no compatible ones for our make of vehicle.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
We tried to get them for our vehicle, but there are no compatible ones for our make of vehicle.
Are you sure?Just had a Quick Look and they seem to cover your Jeep. Honestly , Iโ€™m not impressed . My Milenco are stable at speed , easy to secure and half the price of E Muk.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Are you sure?Just had a Quick Look and they seem to cover your Jeep. Honestly , Iโ€™m not impressed . My Milenco are stable at speed , easy to secure and half the price of E Muk.
This was about a year or two ago. I agree that our Milenco are superb.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I would have to agree my Milenco mirrors were brilliant for my car but they are now Sold because we no longer got a caravan .

TRENDING THREADS