PC Rally 2013

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Thanks. Spotted our caravan straight away.
smiley-laughing.gif

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
the first thing i noticed Gafferbill was the 2 kids playing football by the caravans when there is a huge green to play on , then the other child on the bike needs to be taught some road safety , it may save his life one day , he cycled of the grass verge he only kept looking left , instead of both directions , had there been a car coming from his right , it may well have been curtains

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hello to all at Stowford. Hope you are having a jolly time. Raise a glass to us who couldn't make it.
mel

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
........I should be there but had to cancel
smiley-cry.gif

All that towing finally took its toll on my tow car.......the clutch gave up!
Couldn't get it repaired in time.........C'est la Vie!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
smiley-cry.gif

Oh Dear Gafferbill and all that sunshine as well
smiley-wink.gif

Hope everyone else had a good time and got home safely.
come on tell us all about it...............anyone got any photo's?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Not long got back,once again many thanks due to Nigel and all the others from PC who worked really hard to make the weekend such a success,even the weather was kind,probably the best for a few years.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
got back at 4pm after a bit of a set-back...when we checked the lights there were no brake-lights on the van, only the car. The lovely people at Stowford had a look in the service centre, but it appeared to be a car-fault, so, we left the van at Stowford in temp storage and came home without it and with a car full of clutter! Turns out the muppets who fitted the towbar wired it so that the screws holding in the wires were touching the insulation, not bare wire. How we'd got as far as we have, I'll never know. OH fixed it on the drive last night, and so now we have another night at SFM when we pick up the van - bonus! Huge thanks to everyone at the site, and massive congratulations to the PC team - we had the best weekend ever!!!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Murrymint
Your comments haven't loaded on to the message board because f problems with your we browser.
Click Here for instructions on how to update Internet Explorer or alternatively choose a different web browser such as Firefox or Google

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
smiley-cry.gif

Gagakev said:
Oh Dear Gafferbill and all that sunshine as well
smiley-wink.gif

.......spent a lazy weekend in the back garden at home basking in the same sunshine Kevin
smiley-smile.gif

Parksy said:
I hope that your car is repaired soon Bill

.........all fixed now Steve and thanks
smiley-smile.gif

Fitted a new clutch myself in my garage...not a fun job.
smiley-frown.gif

Turned out the old Terrano ripped the centre out of the clutch plate.......I wondered why the car lost all drive with no warning!
The clutch plate friction material was only half worn at 111000 miles so not so bad, especially as half of that was towing a caravan.

Hope everyone enjoyed Stowford........by the way they gave me a £37.00 voucher refund (I did not have their cancellation insurance)
I thought that was very good of them.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
Hope everyone enjoyed Stowford........by the way they gave me a £37.00 voucher refund (I did not have their cancellation insurance)
I thought that was very good of them.

Wonder if they want next years rally!!!
smiley-wink.gif
smiley-wink.gif

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi All
We had a great time at the rally on Stowford Meadows the family and friends made it a special weekend, we booked an extra six nights so had the benefit of all the good weather, I'd like to thank the staff and organisers for all the work that they put in,serving cream teas and barbequed meals plus all the other events, this was the first time that we had attended this rally but it will not be the last, after leaving Stowford we went on to Cheddar bridge for seven nights and had a good time there as well with mostly good weather thoughout.
once again many thanks to all for a marvellous weekend...
dotntel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts