PC Techies - help

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Test

Edit; Just spent 10 mins flicking through pages then logged in then did this test, seems to be back to normal
(time will tell)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
No problem here , on IE9, Windows 7 and AVG. Its not that massive Woosie thread is it
smiley-surprised.gif
mel

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
colin-yorkshire said:
hi all, I am using windows 7 and firefox with Avast on the laptop, no problems whatsoever even tried an Edit after sprockets post loaded instantly. only problem I have had is that dam box that appears asking for a code entered before posting does it every other post,
edit, ps it has just done it again posting this
You won't need to fill in the verification box any more Colin, I wish that I'd known before because we sorted everybody elses membership out ages ago
smiley-smile.gif

If you have any further problems please use the link from my signature box below to let me know about it so that I can help.
The same goes for anyone else having to complete the verification box, it's only there to stop spam merchants, not to annoy forum members.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Sproket said:
Kev,
I don't have a problem with the speed & turning the pages......
It's the Malware alerts that concern me.......
It has never happened before on this web site.....
Nigel couldn't replicate the problem of slow loading and so far -so good, the website has been loading normally today.
The Malware alerts could be your anti virus software showing a false positive and picking up the Tealium tag management analytics software that Haymarket have begun using to filter topic visited so that the Practical Caravan website can be credited for leads it generates on the Google rankings and appraise the effectiveness of it's online advertising.
Run a scan just in case and if nothing untoward is unearthed just add this website to your software white list

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Parksy said:
colin-yorkshire said:
hi all, I am using windows 7 and firefox with Avast on the laptop, no problems whatsoever even tried an Edit after sprockets post loaded instantly. only problem I have had is that dam box that appears asking for a code entered before posting does it every other post,
edit, ps it has just done it again posting this
You won't need to fill in the verification box any more Colin, I wish that I'd known before because we sorted everybody elses membership out ages ago
smiley-smile.gif

If you have any further problems please use the link from my signature box below to let me know about it so that I can help.
The same goes for anyone else having to complete the verification box, it's only there to stop spam merchants, not to annoy forum members.
thanks Parksy
smiley-laughing.gif

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Sproket said:
I'm on W7 & using Chrome, BUT this has started happening last night when opening the forum page up......
smiley-surprised.gif

PCvmalwaresnipe_zpsf0fbf422.jpg

This is one of the many IP: addresses that are coming up....
smiley-surprised.gif

PCvmalwaresnipe2_zps63eb902a.jpg

This has never happened before, the Malware that I use is the pro version that I have to pay for.....
Edit:
17.51 08/04/2013
PCvmalwaresnipe3_zps3d174514.jpg
Not sure if it's connected but, on another machine which has had Chrome downloaded, I went to open the Internet explorer and as fast as it opened it shut down. Can't get internet explorer open at all now chrome is on pc.

Anyone any ideas??????

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
one more word "skype"
I have the programme but the box to allow changes comes up.

I need to set up skype for when hubby and I are away.

But before I start is this difficult or easy.??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts