PCR Tests in Calais.

Sep 14, 2021
Visit site
Hello All.

Currently in our Caravan in Burgundy, France. We don’t return to the U.K. for a couple weeks, but am seeking any guidance on where
we can have PCR or Antigen test in the Calais area, before our return.

I understand Pharmacies may offer the service and also believe they may be available at Citie Europe.

Grateful for any assistance.

Regards

John

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Pharmacies do indeed offer the Antigen Test.
You will probably need to make an appointment - certainly we did in Beaune a couple of days ago.
Cost is 25 Euros. Wait is around 20 mins for result with option of printed version (worth having I think) for an extra 10 cents!

It would not surprise me if Citie Europe offered the service but we returned on the Tunnel directly.

Sep 14, 2021
Visit site
Thank you for the replies. Decided to get the tests done in the local pharmacie near our penultimate campsite (Au Bord D’Aisne). We are staying at Calais, before catching the ferry, so thought it might have been a good idea to get the tests done whilst we were there. We will still be within the 72 hours. Thank you again.

Reactions: Hutch
Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello All.

Currently in our Caravan in Burgundy, France. We don’t return to the U.K. for a couple weeks, but am seeking any guidance on where
we can have PCR or Antigen test in the Calais area, before our return.

I understand Pharmacies may offer the service and also believe they may be available at Citie Europe.

Grateful for any assistance.

Regards

John
If your tested positive stay in France !

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts