PCv December issue

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
What's happened at Haymarket?
At last there are a number of excellent and informative articles on caravan construction and DIY repairs eg Al-ko stabiliser pads. Nigel Hutson is now the DIY Mechanic.

Let's hope we get more future articles of this quality. IMO this is what we want from the magazine.
Well done B)

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Must agree with the comments but what a turn around. It was not long ago that we were complaining about the mags contents.
If this was as a result of our moaning well done Haymarket for listening

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Thank you for the very positive feedback on behalf of PC. Hopefully there will be a series of these articles over the next few months (obviously depending upon the powers that be!), and I hope to include the Winterhoff stabiliser at some point GrahamE. The idea was as a result of the disquiet on this forum, and credit certainly should go to Alastair Clements for taking that on board. Whilst I do have a number of "weekend workshop" items (some already submitted), I would welcome any suggestions for consideration.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to get myself a copy and if it's as good as you all say I might even re-new my subscription............. now what is this months free be? ;) ;)

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Kev, hold out for the freebe and then sell your damp repair expertise and photos as well. B)
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
Kev, hold out for the freebe and then sell your damp repair expertise and photos as well. B)
mel

Mel think I will hold back the completion photos. they could be worth a fortune :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Kev

Why don't you and Sproket do an article on your rear cameras.
Maybe some Milencos may be offered?

How about the retro fit solar panel and wiring?
Even Parksy managed that.

Thanks to Nigel and Alistair for listening.
Keep up the good work

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Sir Fixalot could do an article on how to ditch your battery and use a powerpack, or one on how to get rid of unused bunks and turn the space into extra surfaces!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts