PCv magazine delays😥😥

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Just had this , hope it’s not a scam! I thought we’d gone past blaming everything on Covid -19🤔🤔

Dear Subscriber,
Date: 28 July 2021
Important information regarding fulfillment of your Practical Caravan subscription.
We have been advised that some regions of the United Kingdom are currently experiencing longer than usual delivery timescales for items delivered by Royal Mail.
This is due to exceptionally high volumes of service usage, combined with coronavirus-related measures implemented to keep Royal Mail staff and customers safe in local mail centres and delivery offices.
As a result of these delays, your next print issue of Practical Caravan may take a little longer than usual to reach you.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by these delays. We understand that Royal Mail are working hard to resolve any issues and confidently anticipate that service will return to normal soon.
Remember, you can manage your Practical Caravan subscription 24/7 at www.MyMagazine.co.uk.
Kind regards,

The Practical Caravan Subscription Team

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Just had this , hope it’s not a scam! I thought we’d gone past blaming everything on Covid -19🤔🤔

Dear Subscriber,
Date: 28 July 2021
Important information regarding fulfillment of your Practical Caravan subscription.
We have been advised that some regions of the United Kingdom are currently experiencing longer than usual delivery timescales for items delivered by Royal Mail.
This is due to exceptionally high volumes of service usage, combined with coronavirus-related measures implemented to keep Royal Mail staff and customers safe in local mail centres and delivery offices.
As a result of these delays, your next print issue of Practical Caravan may take a little longer than usual to reach you.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by these delays. We understand that Royal Mail are working hard to resolve any issues and confidently anticipate that service will return to normal soon.
Remember, you can manage your Practical Caravan subscription 24/7 at www.MyMagazine.co.uk.
Kind regards,

The Practical Caravan Subscription Team

The delays to Royal Mail, were reported a while back in relation to the "pingdemic" affecting deliveries around the country. We've had Amazon and DPD deliveries arrive not on the scheduled day. Still awaiting a unit door, and a plinth, but not by RM. Until the 'ping rate" started to escalate any deliveries that we've had by Royal Mail have generally arrived on time.

There's any easy solution to this problem......... Zap the app.:eek:

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
White van man and PO deliveries here have been fine. Maybe it’s the lack of chefs in the staff canteen😜😜😜. Seriously , the is a great shortage of Chefs in the UK at the moment😥😥

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
White van man and PO deliveries here have been fine. Maybe it’s the lack of chefs in the staff canteen😜😜😜. Seriously , the is a great shortage of Chefs in the UK at the moment😥😥

Perhaps I could offer my services as when I left school I ran a one man mobile hotdog/burger stall in Leicester, then at Mallory Park on race days. Promotion led me to the Lewis store restaurant where I was a soup chef. Yes "soup" not 'sous"

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Perhaps I could offer my services as when I left school I ran a one man mobile hotdog/burger stall in Leicester, then at Mallory Park on race days. Promotion led me to the Lewis store restaurant where I was a soup chef. Yes "soup" not 'sous"
Red Lion Cricklade desperately needs Chefs. You could commute Clive 🤪🤪🤪

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I would have to agree with you but i am not coming out of retirement :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts