PCv Rally 2015

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Where is your pitch Seashells? We are on field 3 - look out for the sign in the window, and please come and say 'hi'. We arrive late on Fri. Night and leave on Mon. morning. We can always make an extra brew or something stronger! Same goes for the rest of you!

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Once again, it clashes with our Eurojaunt! We leave next Friday 24th, and return June 7th.
This seems to happen every year. Is somebody trying to tell us something? ;)
Have a great time everybody!

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Sorry we wont be there this year. Already been away a lot and busy decorating downstairs.Four weeks on only finished the utility room , kitchen and dining room. On top of all that got my second knee operation on the 15th May. A clean out thing -arthroscopy. Had one nine years ago an dit took nearly six months to walk properly.
Wishing all who go to Stowford a wonderful time. Raise the Woosie Banners and go for first prize in the Quiz :)

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
It'll be lovely to see you again, Di. Rhiannon was only asking yesterday if Bramble would be there. We are on pitch 360.
We are currently relaxing up the coast at Burrowhayes, from where we are taking the van to Stowfalot later today. They are going to pitch it for us next Friday, so we should get there slightly earlier, hopefully in time for the quiz, traffic permitting.
Am putting in my dancing shoes in the hope of a barn dance...

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Have a lovely time everyone who is going. Hope there is lots of sunshine.

While you are there can you show the PCv team an atlas of Great Britain and point out how much of it is above the line of the M4. It would be nice to have a rally that is not in the furthest South West corner.

Have a good 'un
Mel

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
.....Lady Di and her friends teamed up to win the rally quiz down here at Stowford.
So a Woosie won again!
Very well done you Woosies.
Hope you are all warm.
It 's freezing here in Wiltshire.

Enjoy the rally.

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Well thats our first Rally. We enjoyed it and will book again for next year but it was very wet and windy. I hope next year they can book the weather as well as the rally. It was lovely though to come home in the sunshine and not that horrid rain and wind. Hope not too many awnings got ruined I heard of 3 gone.

Only problem apart from the weather was lack of signal for the telephone and internet. This could be improved by Stowford

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
seashells said:
Well thats our first Rally.
Only problem apart from the weather was lack of signal for the telephone and internet. This could be improved by Stowford

It's been that bad for years. You have to be near reception for a mobile / Wi Fi signal. Still a very good value for money site. And dog walks that even wear out the Springers.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Gafferbill said:
.....Lady Di and her friends teamed up to win the rally quiz down here at Stowford.
So a Woosie won again!
Very well done you Woosies.
Hope you are all warm.
It 's freezing here in Wiltshire.

Enjoy the rally.
I should imagine that one tiny corner of Wiltshire is a wee bit warmer today, and it may be due to an abundance of candles on a certain birthday cake :cheer:
Have a great Birthday Sir Dustydog and watch that you don't singe your eyebrows when you blow out the candles :whistle:

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.....still at Stowford and I can feel the heat from all those candles down here.
Happy birthday.
BTW Parksy....I know you are a laid back guy but on my screen you are positively horizontal.
Your avatar is anyway!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
.....still at Stowford and I can feel the heat from all those candles down here.
Happy birthday.
BTW Parksy....I know you are a laid back guy but on my screen you are positively horizontal.
Your avatar is anyway!
I haven't seen the avatar, for some reason it doesn't appear on my computer but when I tried it on the website that does the avatars I couldn't get the picture to go the right way up :(

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Is the readers rally not being held at Stowford farm in 2016 , as I just got an email from Stowford saying they are having the VW rally at the end of May , and they are taking bookings now , and 200 outfits have already booked in ,

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
joby1 said:
Is the readers rally not being held at Stowford farm in 2016 , as I just got an email from Stowford saying they are having the VW rally at the end of May , and they are taking bookings now , and 200 outfits have already booked in ,

Isn't the PCv rally normally at the beginning of May, not the end? ;)

Also, will VW owners be celebrating with a lot of hot air? :whistle:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts