Pcv takes to the screen

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Oooo what's this .....
Capture1_zpsd2d32483.jpg

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
I can't find it on Virgin, but I watch online via the caravan channel website.
mel
I put myself out and did as suggested by our Mel,
just woke up
smiley-undecided.gif
gee man that presenter John thingymajig sends you to sleep, didnt even know his yellow from his orange.
Wont "spoil" it for you in case you have recorded it.
smiley-wink.gif

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just watched the new format,looks like a big improvement on previous efforts,although I agree with Gagakev,the handy electrical gadgets section didn't really do anything for me,otherwise a promising start.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
I watched it this morning and the caravan review presentation sounded more like a sales pitch. I think I would prefer reviews from independent people who have actually used the caravans for a couple of days. One thing I noticed is that the front bunks have no end boards so if you have the Tv on top of the front drawers and sit at the end, there is nothing to lean back against. Nice caravan, but impractical for us.
Regarding the towing vehicle there was mention of 2000kg being the legal limit, but I did not understand whgat theyw ere referring to. Campsite review was boring and did a FF on it. Not sure why they had the fishing thing is as there are fishing channels. Accessories was told in a very boring manner and not worthy of the show. Out of 10, I would rate it as 5/10.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Generally I felt the presenters were on the whole not bad at all.
John Wickersham who by all accounts is a caravan Guru should know the difference in colour wires. Yellow cables are usually 110 V used on building sites.

Rob of PCv on his maiden over came across well and at least spoke fluently and with some air of knowledge. Previewing caravans is not easy imo as most of them contain the same equipment. Maybe a bit more in depth about construction would be useful eg exactly how does the new SoLiD , SMART and Alu-tech work.

As for mackerel fishing ugh. Surely she could do a lot better!! In fact her part was a waste of time for me.
Overall I'll go with Surfer and give Rob 6/10, John 5/10 and Clare 1/10. Sorry to be harsh but that's how it looked.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts