pembrey country park, caravan club site, Llanelli, wales.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
jo-anne

This site has been discussed loads on this site, try searching for Wales.

But if the search is not working, it is a brilliant site within a country park, if you have kids it is a very safe site. you can walk through the park on to the beach which is 7 miles long. You can cycle the millenium coastal path. You can horse ride or use the dry ski slope and tobaggan run. There is also a play area. The actual site is normal cc standard. If you wish to go out and about the gower is beautiful or you can go in the opposite direction to Tenby and Pembrokeshire.

Enjoy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
yet a great site,except when we was there last easter there were parents let children play football in the site-amazing as there is 520 acres of country park.

got quite confrontation with the wardens not doing anthing until i told them that should they not police this then i would take matters into my own hands.

beware

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Stayed there in August about 2 years ago. Lovely site, popular with families, liked being able to walk to the beech. Good kids play area in the country park. Would go back again. You will need your car to get to any shops.

Annette

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Don't know about the fishing. Kids bikes - yes, you will also find adults with bikes. Lots of kids had bikes while we were there. Annette

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No there is no fishing in Pembrey Country Park but the sea is only a short walk away for sea fishing and there are is also good fishing in the near neighbourhood - eh Burry Port, etc.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bikes are a must in Pembrey. We live 25mins away and go down there often to cycle. Its right on the millennium coast path, you can cycle to Llanelli in less than 30 mins. There are also cycle paths all around the country park. If you like motorsports, its only a 5 min drive from the Pembrey motor circuit.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts