Pembrey Country ParkCC site

May 12, 2005
Visit site
Pembrey is a very popular site. It is on the boundary of a huge country park, with mile and miles of trails, pitch and putt golf, train rides, adventure playground, ski slope,course fishing, toboggan run, bike hire and a 7 mile golden sand beach.

Ideal for dogs, miles and miles to walk through the forests plus there is a section of the beach that dogs are allowed on.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We all enjoyed the site a few years ago. We'd like to return, but have not yet managed to book up in time. Needs booking early for school holidays.

The downside is the site is away from towns or shops etc. Other facilities mentioned on previous reply are all there and good.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This is a wonderful site, the country park is so big you can walk and walk and not see a soul. The beach is just a walk through the country park and it is 7 miles long so its not going to get overcrowded

I have two teenage children who think the ski slope is great and you can cycle for miles. And there are some great pubs in Burry Port.

I liked the area so much that I bought a house about a mile from the park so I'm probably biased.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We went there for our first ever holiday in our new caravan, it was excellent. The wardens are very helpful they lent us a waste water pipe becasue we did not have one, toilet and shower blocks you could eat your food off the floor they were so clean and the people who go there are so friendly, one couple helped my husband and me to put up our awning as we had never put one up before. The park itself it fantastic loads of space for children and dogs to run around.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts