Pembrookshire club sites

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thinking of having a few nights on Pembrey Country Park caravan club siteat Llanelli. Attracted by the walks from the site - have large dog.

Is it as good as the club book suggests? Nice forest walks? Far from beach? Sandy beach for dog at low tide? Dog allowed on beach in Nov?

Any answers to any of the above welcome.

Thanks Andy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Andy

Yes Pembrey is as good as it says in the book, the caravan park is on the edge of the country park, masses of open space to walk the dog and the beach is just a short walk through the park. Dogs are allowed on the beach in Nov but the beach is 7 miles long so its hard for it to get crowded. I visited this site a couple of years ago liked the area so much bought a house close by and have never regretted it.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Andy - I can only repeat what Gill has said but with a more enthusiastic emphasis. The site and area in my opinion is not done its true justice in the brochure. It is an exceptionallly attractive part of south west Wales. However you stated in your title Penbrokeshire club sites. Pembrey is in the county of Caermarthenshire and is approx. 30 miles from Pembrokeshire, which again has some very nice sites and tourist attractions - any thing west of Swansea is a great area for tourism but be carefull of some of the private sites.

For Pembrey leave the M4 at Jubction 47 and follow the signs for Burry Port and Llanelli. If you do visit this area I hope you have a great time and favourable weather - Good luck.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gill/Colin many thanks - I'll be booking it on your recomendations - sounds just what I'm looking for. And thanks for correcting me on the counties, I guess I got confused between Pembry and Pembrookshire!

Andy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts