Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
My pet hate is to see our Union Flag flown upside down.

It seems most of our athletes have no idea which way should be up, you see them waving it and running around the stadiums nearly always upside down.... maybe we should just have a white flag as I think most people have given up on the banking industry, government and a huge amount are leaving anyway.

G

One of my pet hates is the Union Flag. Each of the home countrys should now use their own flag, may be with the addition of the Union Flag in top left corner.

I think the Union finished when all of the UK was denied a say in home rule for Scotland and Wales. If it was one union every one should have had a say in the waste of money on the new parliaments and even more politicians.

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
l for one would love the George Cross on the number plate, in my opinion its not flown enough in our own country and before you jump to any conclusions l do not support the BNP, just a true Englishman.

NigelH

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
Have you ever noticed, when you visit Euro countries you are overwhelmed by the Euro flag from the minute you step off the plane or cross the border..... No wonder, we would fly that flag if we received the money instead of giving it!!!

Jan 28, 2008
Visit site
l for one would love the George Cross on the number plate, in my opinion its not flown enough in our own country and before you jump to any conclusions l do not support the BNP, just a true Englishman.

NigelH
Good Man ! I got mine made at Halfords

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts