Peterborough CC site

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am going to the above site in a couple of weeks with my wife for the first time. Is there a pub or restaurant within easy walking distance that anyone could recommend. I would like to plan ahead and book a table if possible. I also understand that you can catch a Nene Valley steam train between the site and town.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tony

Peterborough is a brilliant site, if you want hardstanding stay on the side where the reception is, grass pitches are situated across the road. It is ideal for cycling and walking, from memory I don't think there is a pub within walking distance, but it has been a while since I've been.

Enjoy

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Tony

Peterborough is a brilliant site, if you want hardstanding stay on the side where the reception is, grass pitches are situated across the road. It is ideal for cycling and walking, from memory I don't think there is a pub within walking distance, but it has been a while since I've been.

Enjoy

we have visited Ferry Meadows many times, there is a pub restuarant 10 mins walk from the site called the Granary, it is on Ham Lane.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Had a good evening in a pub a short walk back down the entrance road last time we were there, can not remember the name.

Nearby golf and garden centre.

Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
turn off main road opposite garden center Windmill Pub is up on your left hand side village is called Orton Waterville i think. Orton Wiston center has papershop chinese and chippy etc.

Nene Valley Railway operate a service into town from station near the site check on website.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
turn off main road opposite garden center Windmill Pub is up on your left hand side village is called Orton Waterville i think. Orton Wiston center has papershop chinese and chippy etc.

Nene Valley Railway operate a service into town from station near the site check on website.
Thanks Neil, will do

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tony

Enjoy
Just to add to Glenice's recommendation, it's a Beefeater. You can get more information from their website:

http://www.beefeater.co.uk/

TRENDING THREADS