Photo software

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Can anyone recommend an easy to use use package. My Canon software is not compatible with windows 7.
All i want is something easy to sort into catagories, i don't tend to edit pics, other than redeye.
Plus it must have simple full screen viewing and be cheap.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Why not use Windows Live Photo Gallery. It will do what you've asked for. It should come with Windows 7 but if not download it from here ....
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials?os=other&wa=wsignin1.0

It does redeye, panorama, straighten, retouch, crop, colour adjustment, rotate and effects.

If you open a photo once you've installed it there is an option to download other tools like Autocollage and Composite Editor.

Moviemaker comes with the same program which is also ok and easy to use.

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
FastStone Image Viewer
I have been using this program for some time now first with XP and now with Windows 7, and it is free, just put FastStone Image Viewer in to Google.
For more serous stuff I use Photoshop 7.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try Picasa from Google - free - just put Picasa into google search and download. Make it the default when you connect camera or just card from it to computer. The editing stuff is good and very easy to follow and includes 'Straighten' which I find very useful for picutres taken with small camera with LCD viewscreen which is very difficult to see in bright sunlight. now very easy to get the building back upright.
You can also make up albums and upload them to your space on the picasa server - again free. then you can send emails to friends and they can view the albums directly - very good if you have family overseas and much cheaper than sending masses of prints. Not as versatile as Photoshop but much easier to use.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts