Until the publishers decide, could I ask we use images responsibly:

1. Only post images suitable for general viewing

2. Fun or joke images should only be posted in the Chit Chat forum

3. Only RELEVANT images in the other forums please

4. Avoid oversized pics!

Moderator1

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Me again :O( Just a thought Your Moddyship, is it possible to open a new forum, like you did for new members, just for pics calling it something like Images. If so members could then create their own threads under that, like I did with LORD BRAYKEWYNDES PIC FOLDER. It will be obvious then to those who didn't want pics on the Forum so they will have no need to look in there, although knowing human inquisitiveness I'm sure they'll risk a peep ;O) nudge! nudge! wink! wink! if you know what I mean ;O) heheheh!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Yep. It is free. I don't know about space. But I friend of mine has 10 or more Very large Albums on there for some of us to visit and some marked private for her family around the world!

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Me again :O( Just a thought Your Moddyship, is it possible to open a new forum, like you did for new members, just for pics calling it something like Images. If so members could then create their own threads under that, like I did with LORD BRAYKEWYNDES PIC FOLDER. It will be obvious then to those who didn't want pics on the Forum so they will have no need to look in there, although knowing human inquisitiveness I'm sure they'll risk a peep ;O) nudge! nudge! wink! wink! if you know what I mean ;O) heheheh!
Thanks for the suggestion LB. The general policy is to keep the number of forums down. We don't want to end up with a forum for every user like some I could mention.

In PCV's case the casual style of Chit Chat is an apporpriate place for fun or funny images.

Having said all that, the bosses might yet decide on no pics at all!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Ive just checked it out cris ------

New PictureTrail members are assigned a free Intro Account. After 31 days, they are switched to the free Basic Account if they have not already upgraded to the Premium account level. Free Basic accounts are eventually phased out from the system if not upgraded to the paid Premium level.

the account is $19.95

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
You have a good point cris but eventually it will become littered with meaningless boxes with red crosses. Thats where a facility/tool comes in handy that lets us delete our own posts.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Paul, I,ve checked them out and http://www.putfile.com/ seems the best but wheres the catch? Surely theres no such thing as a free lunch in file hosting. They have to make money from somewhere yet it states its free and unlimited uploads. Seems too good to be true.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
This is probably how they make their money then.......

6) By uploading an image, video or other file to Putfile.com, users give permission for the owners of Putfile to publish any such files through any associated media channel or party. Users upload files to Putfile on condition that they release all rights to the image, and give full permission to Putfile and its associates to use and publish the image in any way they wish. No compensation will be payable for the uploaded file being used in any such way.

May 20, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for warning me I'll keep the pictures of Prince Charles and what he was doing with that horse off there, dont want to loose the Royalties.

But you can have a quick look
_40813675_bowlescharles3paok.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts