Picked up our Caravan & Love it!

TLC

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi all,

Have picked up our Lunar Clubman 530 yesterday & spent the night in it on a little CL site on the farm where it is being stored. What can I say? FANTASTIC!!!!!! Love it! We have never owned a tourer caravan before (only a static) & we had a excellent time setting it up & getting to know it. The children also loved it, even tho my little 3 year old fell out the bottom bunk in the middle of the night!! No damage to child or caravan!!!!:) Can't wait till Saturday as we are off on 1st hols to Bere Forest in Hampshire. Will certainly have a busy time this week getting everything ready.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi TLC

Sorry to here your little one fell out of the bunk, we have a tommy board from John Lewis that stops our grand daughter folling off the Bed, don't know if it's the same as a bunk.

Frank

TLC

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
Thanks for your concern Frank. She is perfectly ok I think when they are asleep they are totally relaxed so she didn't hurt herself. I will definately look into some sort of gaurd for her as her bed at home has guards as part of the bed so she is not used to being able to roll over & falling out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts