picture graphic.

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
If you were going to put a picture graphic on the side of your Van what would you choose, and why. We have a large area of white on one side of our Van so I thought I might have a picture graphic printed on it, it must be subtle, and blend in with the Van, also be unobtusive to any potential buyer in the future, I look forward to your idea's.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi Shiba,

For me it would be a couple of Dolphins tossing a Ball, it's a happy picture and it also conjures up Green Thoughts, and saving the Planet and all the other Touchy Feely things.

Frank, Val says I have no taste

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I'd make whole side of the caravan a pixel screen, and have a series of pictures to allow it to fit in with the scenery! Beach background sometimes, cliffs another, forests, lakes, etc - wouldn't it be lovely!

Years ago we thought of the idea of making windbreaks to look like dry-stone walls, picket fences, beech hedges, and so on, and even explored the ways of doing it. Circumstances prevented us developing the idea - and now we see them in our local dealership! Perhaps we could develop the idea of a wide-screen caravan!

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Hi Frank, not sure about a prize, but I will TRY and post a piccy once it's done, I did see a caravan some years ago with Dolphins on the back panel it looked really good, we also have a plain back Panel, but I think this could be a distraction to the driver behind,I have had a few feedbacks from various people, they include a Swan, a Fantasy Fairy scene,Birds Butterflies,a print of your own Dog breed (Mmmm)nice but not for selling on), I have a graphic artist coming to see me during the next week,so I will see what he suggests, I have seen some of his work on 4x4's and Vans they look Fantastic.so keep the idea's coming please.

G

I've recently taken up Kite Surfing, wind and kite surf scene as its as free as I you can get. You the sea, sun, wind and no other help.

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
Hi all, thanks for the replies,I have spoken to the graphics man, and he said if I really want a picture, !! to go for wildlife, ie Stag, Dolphin, Birds, and others, or he said just go for Flashes the same as is on the Van just to take the bareness off.so Opinions please.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts