Pictures of your van

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
how about a place to post or is that really sad.....It works on the drummer forum I am on, but maybe drooling over drumkits is different to caravans....just a thought from a newbie with a new loved passion (other than drums, wife and kids)...oh and classis cars!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul

Just had to say how your post made me smile! We too are new to caravans -bought our first one a 1997 Compass Ralley GTE ( 2 berth end bathroom) last August. We went to the Nec in Feb and ordered a new Abbey adventura 317 ( fixed bed) we only went for a look!! My point is I am totally obsessed with anything to do with caravanning now. We subscribe to Practical caravan, Caravan Club and Camping and caravan club and I cen't wait for the magazines to arrive. I spend hours on the net looking at accessory sites etc.

My husband thinks I have totally lost the plot! He is just as keen as me but won't admit it! we spend hours planning our next trip and when the new van comes we are having 3 weeks in France. I am counting off the days!! now where is that magazine!

Caroline

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul

Just had to say how your post made me smile! We too are new to caravans -bought our first one a 1997 Compass Ralley GTE ( 2 berth end bathroom) last August. We went to the Nec in Feb and ordered a new Abbey adventura 317 ( fixed bed) we only went for a look!! My point is I am totally obsessed with anything to do with caravanning now. We subscribe to Practical caravan, Caravan Club and Camping and caravan club and I cen't wait for the magazines to arrive. I spend hours on the net looking at accessory sites etc.

My husband thinks I have totally lost the plot! He is just as keen as me but won't admit it! we spend hours planning our next trip and when the new van comes we are having 3 weeks in France. I am counting off the days!! now where is that magazine!

Caroline
I think its a bug that suddenly strikes....I was disapointed at the lack of response to my post, but I bet deep down everyone would like to see pictures of other peoples vans really, they just need to come out of the closet and admit it!! ;-)

Well at least we know there are 2 of us!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Paul

Caroline
So Caroline, I hope it's cheap rates in the B & B for caravan buddies when they visit yorkshire!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yep, I have actually created a spreadsheet for the year of available weekends etc and filled in potential sites where we could stay....theres nothing like forward planning. I have been planning on tiling the kitchen for the past 3 years, think that one may have to be extended again now...but don't tell the wife.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi we bought our van in November last year a 2000 Elddis ex2000 Jetstream 4 berth. just been down the dealers to see whats on offer to kit the van out looked at folding tabels, BBQ's pots and pans and ended up looking at a 2005 Ace Aristocrat 570. Walked out of the dealership with a sales slip for the Ace. Not too sure where I went wrong :) Any how bring on the Photos and how about Campers reviews of sites visited, Must be better than Adverts or paid reviews.

Martin and Debs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts