Pidgeon/Bird Problem

Nov 22, 2007
Visit site
Hi All,

Not sure this is technical but the soloution maybe, I have one real problem when I am touring and that is birds landing on my caravan roof very early in the morning just for there own pleasure, is there a gadget on the market or really amzing idea that will stop this happening to my van.

I will give anything a chance to allow me to have a lie in for a change.

Many Thanks,

Ian

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I have the solution! Cheap and effective. After your immediate neighbours have gone to bed throw bread, bacon rind and other scraps onto their caravan roof. Result; birds on their van not on yours.

Thank you,

Thank You.

Ladies and gentlemen....

Mel

G

i had same problem but it was bread been put on my roof family next to me

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi Ian,

The solution is quite easy, especially if you are handy with the scissors. Buy yourself some black vinyl sticker sheeting about a metre square, trace the silouette of a hawk onto it, cut out and stick it on the roof of your caravan. No pigeons or infact any other birds will come near you caravan. You use a 12 bore, but may pepper the caravan with holes.

David

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ian

Fix four of those kids plastic windmills to the caravan. Providing there's a breeze the birds should stay away.

Cheers

Dustydog

Nov 22, 2007
Visit site
Hi All,

Some fantastic posts on here, must admit the devil in me did say throw scraps onto neighours roof but being a seasoned pitch I was always going to be on borrowed time.

Love the hawk idea may give that a go, I did think of fibreglass cat as well.

Again thanks for your efforts keep up the good work and the banter. Magic

Ian

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi everybody,I threw scraps on to my cousins caravan roof an she came banging my van door about 4.30am saying there was rats on her roof.No lie in that morning for me!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts