Pink Toilet Flush - Oops!

Jun 1, 2019
Visit site
So, I store my pink toilet flush mix in an old "Comma Summer Screen-wash" 5Ltr container.
Easy to pour into the tank and drain back into the container.

Last weekend I had a mega clear out of my van's front locker. Removing all the junk I've collected over time. Blimey! That sure mounts up, think of the nose weight.

Anyway, this morning I topped up my wife's car with "Comma Summer Screen-wash".

Oh, that smells funny....

I'm keeping a low profile and saying nowt! :whistle:

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Hope she's in the pink now LOL!

Not sure what's in it but I wouldn't want to squirt it over my car's paintwork just in case. Can you empty it by disconnecting a tube from the bottle or maybe from the back of the nozzles and refill with the proper stuff?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Reminds me of my daughter, few weeks ago we left the van on site for her and her family to use, I went back to collect it a few days later and she proudly told me she sorted the woosie pot out, put BLUE in the flush tank!!!!
I dont even use much pink so me not happy, but why would you fill the flush tank before departing??

OH it's OK its my fault...................didnt explain what to do...........
How many times she been away with us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Reminds me of my daughter, few weeks ago we left the van on site for her and her family to use, I went back to collect it a few days later and she proudly told me she sorted the woosie pot out, put BLUE in the flush tank!!!!
I dont even use much pink so me not happy, but why would you fill the flush tank before departing??

OH it's OK its my fault...................didnt explain what to do...........
How many times she been away with us!!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason I would put some water in the flush and cassette before a longer journey is so we can stop in a lay-by and use the toilet if required. The flush freshens the bowl. But I would not fill the flush tank. Only a couple of litres at most and it’s allowed for on my weight spreadsheet.

Jun 1, 2019
Visit site
I managed to jiggle siphon most of it out. I didn't fancy sucking it out with a tube!

I've marked the container to prevent a repeat exercise. :cheer:

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Tourer-Ted said:
I managed to jiggle siphon most of it out. I didn't fancy sucking it out with a tube!

I've marked the container to prevent a repeat exercise. :cheer:

Best to erect some orange construction barrier around that area of the caravan. Although my OH and guests have never ventured anywhere near there. Must be some type of force field.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I would not change the bottle things come in as that can cause these problems. I assume you use a watering can or similar to put the water in, if so I would put a dose of the fluid in with the water.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts