Planning a trip to Cornwall

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi all

Just in the early stages of planning a trip for next summer (yes I know its a long way off, but I'm a bit bored. We're on going to Cornwall for a couple of weeks, possibly to the Magic Cove site in Mawgen Porth. A couple of questions, if anyone has any information.

Firstly has anyone stayed here? the reviews on their website look ok and the location is ideal for us.

Secondly. Can anyone recommend a good place for an overnight stop close to the M5 (jct 20 - 25 would be good), or a layby somewhere that we could get away with pulling into overnight.

cheers

Rick

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi Richard,we always overnight at Sedgemoor services between Junctions 21 and 22. There is a seperate caravan parking area, although a bit potholed . .This year when we woke up there must have been 30 or 40 vans parked up some using the bays next to the fuel station. Never had any problems and never been charged

Brian

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
Minnows CC site is near to where I live and is ideal for a stop over. It's 5 minutes from Junction 27 of the M5 with easy access. Has path to the Grand Western Canal towpath, so ideal if you have a dog, short walk to village pub that also borders the canal.

TRENDING THREADS