Please don’t bite the newbie

Jul 16, 2018
Visit site
Hi Everyone
Just getting around to buying our own Caravan after a few years with on site rentals. I’m an expat living in German and plan to spend holidays in in Spain and long weekends in LuxembourgBavaria/Austria .
I’ve got many questions and the first is regarding Vechle MAM weights and B and BE licenses. I put a post up in the correct category
Cheers

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. I am sure someone will help with your questions. Is there a good choice of vans in Germany?
Mel

Jul 16, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome
@Mel
Not that I have any idea from anything but at the moment it’s in a big boom phase and I have two dealers within 20 min from me and both have over 60 caravans and many more mobile homes. Second hand market is fast, if you don’t see it within an hour it’s gone. But in general Hobby, Klaus and Detlefs are the favorites here. Im on the border with Luxembourg and France so I can only talk for here. What’s amazing is a Klaus 500 ldk that has a new price with discount around 17k has a price of 11500 for the same 2008 model

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. Ask away as there is very little people on here have not been able to answer although questions specific to Europe might be a problem.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts