please dont laugh!!

Jul 11, 2007
Visit site
what do you do with your chemical waste and you know what if you go to a site that has no chemical disposal,

i am but a newbie idiot - please do not mock me lol

(the wifes asking anyway not me) he he

May 18, 2007
Visit site
Commercial sites will have disposal points normally next to or part of the toilet block. CL's and CS's will have a disposal point somewhere Ask the site owner

May 25, 2005
Visit site
A shovel and a pick comes to mind!!! However, these days all sites should have a 'chemical disposal' point and a water tap even on 5 van sites. You should have no problems.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lee

I realise I risk being corrected, but I have always believed you were able to empty your casette contents down any water flushing toilet if need be.

Apr 16, 2007
Visit site
Lee,

I was recently on a site where there was no dedicated disposal point. When I asked the owner he said I had to lift the drain cover in front of the toilet block to empty the cassette. Hope that helps.

Jim

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
Do you have access to the drains at home?

We had a the misfortune a few months ago to have to return home due to illness and wasn't able to dispose of grey water or chemical waste from our motorhome.

Luckily I have access to the waste pies / sewer on the driveway so emptied when we got home.

Sep 30, 2006
Visit site
Lee,

Some places indicate the toilet emptying point with a sign to 'CC emptying point'... short for Chemical Closet. A bit quaint I always think!

On smaller sites, farms etc, it's common to have to lift a drain cover as Jim has pointed out.

Ron

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts