plug in systems Alarm

Oct 18, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone have the caravan alarm system which is factory fitted in a swift corniche which is made by "plug in system". I contacted swift regards the alarm and they have given me the name of the compnay who supply the system, i take it that the company just sell alarms to swift for them to fit into the caravans in the factory. But i am trying to find out more info about codes for this alarm. There is a black box under the seating area with "plug in system" marked on it.

Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi, On my alarm i had to remove the main unit box with the enclosed rechargable battery and disconnect the battery,(I had to drill the pop rivits to get into the box). leave it for half an hour or so and then reconnect. Mine had then defaulted to the factory setting of 0000. Alarm " plug in systems" Manufacture fitted.

Oct 18, 2006
Visit site
got the box open to find a 1.2 v battery and got a new battery 1.3v battery from maplin and got in plugged in and all now working even managed to set a new code and test the system on both the gas locker and battery locker and conduct a siren test. I thought that there is no point in having an alarm system in a

May 22, 2006
Visit site
got the box open to find a 1.2 v battery and got a new battery 1.3v battery from maplin and got in plugged in and all now working even managed to set a new code and test the system on both the gas locker and battery locker and conduct a siren test. I thought that there is no point in having an alarm system in a

TRENDING THREADS