Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Where travelling over to france plymouth-roscoff thistime, and are planning to stay in plymouth for a night or two first. Does anyone now of a site that is local to the ferry port, or in that area. Thanx Tracy

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi tracy

i live in plymouth and the nearest site i know of is riverside caravan park.its not far from plymouth city centre and millbay docks.here is there link to their website:www.riversidecaravanpark.com

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
If you intend to stay just the night why not park in the ferry terminal parking area? My wife and I stayed in this overnight with no problems. The amenities on hand are very basic but clean, do not expect the same high standard as in Roskoff. Enjoy your holiday.

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Have used Riverside that advertises in the mag, although make it clear from your booking if you are returning to arrive late. Otherwsie there are sites in the Exeter area,Holman's Wood at Chudleigh close to A38/M5 end

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Try Riverside - www.riversidecaravanpark.com

It is just off the big roundabout where the A 38 and road into Plymouth meet about 2 miles from city centre. A park and ride is next door.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tracy a good place to stay is Riverside caravan park plymouth it is just off the A38 at the large rounabout just out side it has good pitches and a swimming pool and it is not far to ths ferry port they also have a webb sit so you can check for your self.www-riversidecaravanpark.com hope this of help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts