Pneumatic tyre

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello folks,

I am currently struggling to manually move my van in/out of it's 'slot' on the storage site. The surface is deep-ish gravel and the 'slots' are too close together with not enough room between the 'rows' to use the car. I know that fitting a mover would solve the problem and I may well do this eventually, but can't afford this at the moment. Moving the van to another storage site would be an option, but all the sites I've viewed are either on grass or similar gravel. In the meantime would replacing the standard jockey wheel with a pneumatic wheel help? Has anyone any suggestions?

Thanks.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
If you are considering a motor mover at some time in the future, it will probably be worthwhile investing in a pneumatic tyre now as it is easier to move the van.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We brought a Sterling Europe last year and every trip was a major hassle because we couldn't push it on or off the pitch.My hubbie

brought a pneumatic jockey wheel and the difference was amazing.A lot cheaper than a mover! Catherine

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We brought a Sterling Europe last year and every trip was a major hassle because we couldn't push it on or off the pitch.My hubbie

brought a pneumatic jockey wheel and the difference was amazing.A lot cheaper than a mover! Catherine
Thanks for the advice. I'm off to purchase a pneumatic jocky wheel, sounds like it might solvemy problem.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts