Porch Awnings

Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
I am looking to buy a porch awning such a the NR (the older style. I have enquired about some but the sellers could not give me the height of caravan they would fit ( or said they would fit. My caravan is approx 7ft 9in therefore would all porch awnings fit.

One I have enquired about is the Inaca Weekender Porch Awning does anybody know if this would fit.

Thanks

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
We have a Porch awning. NR in Burgundy. in very good condition, only been used about 5 times. It was suitable for a Coachman Van which i think are the highest you can get. We are going to put it on Ebay because we now use a Caravanstore. If you are interested let me know.

Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
We have a Porch awning. NR in Burgundy. in very good condition, only been used about 5 times. It was suitable for a Coachman Van which i think are the highest you can get. We are going to put it on Ebay because we now use a Caravanstore. If you are interested let me know.
Let me have more details such as cost, location etc - Have you put on Ebay yet. I am Ebay user. My email address is

blgodfrey@whsmithnet.co.uk

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi. The nearest awning on the NR website is the Coniston. It is Burgundy in Colour. You can get in at either side.It has curtains. Bearing in mind it is in very good condition and is now priced at well over

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts