Portable Sat dish

Jul 14, 2005
Visit site
Has anyone out there got one of those 40cm portable sat dishes thet sit on a tripod stand outside their caravan and how ggod are they. I have seen them advertised on ebay for about 140 quid with a free card and also the freeview channels. Anyone used one??

Tom

Dec 4, 2005
Visit site
Very difficult to answer this briefly because it all depends where you are going to use it as the size of dish required in some countries will be larger. I gained all my knowledge on the subject by going into. www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk This site has all the info you will need.

Andrew

Apr 27, 2005
Visit site
Buy a tripod and dish from EBay and take your box from home, its easier if you buy a cheap satfinder and compass.

I have used a standard 48cm dish all over Britian and it works ok. It normally takes me about 10 min to set mine up. I dont even bother with my omnistat

Dont tell Sky, you don,t need your telephone line connected provided you have had Sky for more than 12 months.

I have also used a 60cm dish for use in Spain.

The following websites give you all the information you require

www.satelliteforcaravans.co.uk

www.brymar.co.uk

www.satcure.co.uk

Steve

Jul 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks guys for the links.

The main usage would be UK and Northern France so the links to the sites have answered my questions.

Once again thanks

Tom

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts