Porthmadoc

Apr 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi There can anyone recommend a nice site close to black rock sands not Greenacres Bradley Bear can be tooooooooooo much at times dont mind Haven some times but want a change a bar would be nice but not essential we can compromise [take a case of wine with us] but would like to be close to town and beach

all advice welcome

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Hi Poppy, In August 2003 we stayed at Tyddyn Llwyn Caravan Park in Porthmadog. We have 3 kids whom were then 9, 7, & 5. Lovely family park, set almost in its own little valley, well back from the road that takes you from Porthmadog to Black Sands yet only an easy 15 min walk to the town. There is a small hotel on the site (run by the same people)so there is a bar / restaurant and limited entertainment (weekly disco etc) available for all but all fairly low key. We would definately go to the park again. I think they have a website if you do a search on the name. The beach would probably be a 5 min car journey - we preferred Criccieth beach (10 - 15 mins) which is safe, family friendly and plenty of parking - even in August. Harlech is also a lovely beach but a little further. Hope this helps. Ken

Apr 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ken

thanks for the info I checked out the website for Tyddyn Llwyn Portmadog seems to be just what we are looking for we've booked last night for a week in July

Thanks Sue

Apr 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi Ken

thanks for the info I checked out the website for Tyddyn Llwyn Portmadog seems to be just what we are looking for we've booked last night for a week in July

Thanks Sue
It was a gorgeous site had a fantastic time would recommend to all will definately be returning

Sue

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts