Portugal off UK quarantine list

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
Flying there directly, I take it, not driving there?
Nope. Brittany ferry to Santander. on Tuesday night. One night in Burgos then into Portugal.
Travel insurance sorted, including Spain, too.
Ferry return ticket is flexible so we will watch covid developments carefully.
Quite happy to quarantine on return (freezer fully stocked).

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
With the speed with which these things are changing, I would humbly suggest that anyone going to foreign parts does so in the expectation that it could all be different tomorrow, and only go if 2 weeks of self isolation on return is not a problem.
If you are going; have a fantastic time.
mel

Reactions: Guzzilazz
Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
With the speed with which these things are changing, I would humbly suggest that anyone going to foreign parts does so in the expectation that it could all be different tomorrow, and only go if 2 weeks of self isolation on return is not a problem.
If you are going; have a fantastic time.
mel
TV tonight had some people who were going to Spain but switched to Croatia to avoid quarantine but now find themselves having to quarantine anyway.

PTA

Mar 5, 2020
Visit site
TV tonight had some people who were going to Spain but switched to Croatia to avoid quarantine but now find themselves having to quarantine anyway.

All a risk we are prepared to take.
Portugal seems safer than UK. Our time is flexible and we can stay as long as we want really.
Quarantining on return is catered for, and may well be necessary, if Spain's covid levels do not improve.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts