Possible bargain.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
If anybody has seen the Colapz products and thought what a good idea but pricey, how about this for a bargain. Prima Leisure are doing the Colapz Fire Bucket which normally retails at £20 for £5.

Even if you dont carry a fire bucket (I dont) its handy to cart a bit of water in for getting the travelling splashes of the caravan etc.

Colapz Fire Bucket - Red | PRIMA Leisure

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
If anybody has seen the Colapz products and thought what a good idea but pricey, how about this for a bargain. Prima Leisure are doing the Colapz Fire Bucket which normally retails at £20 for £5.

Even if you dont carry a fire bucket (I dont) its handy to cart a bit of water in for getting the travelling splashes of the caravan etc.

Colapz Fire Bucket - Red | PRIMA Leisure
A great find well done (y)

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Ill let you all admire mine when it arrives. This item by the way earned me a clip round the ear. My wife, bless her, asked what the fire bucket was for. I told her to carry fire to the BBQ to light it.

My right ear is as red as that bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: Gagakev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Ill let you all admire mine when it arrives. This item by the way earned me a clip round the ear. My wife, bless her, asked what the fire bucket was for. I told her to carry fire to the BBQ to light it.

My right ear is as red as that bucket.
Great find but hope you don"t have to use for it original use :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts