Posting pictures and links

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I find that when wanting to post a picture or link often the icons at the top of the new post are greyed out. So a link had to be pasted directly into the new post rather than using the insert box. Similarly today I had to insert a picture as an attachment. I notice that Beachball’s posts do the same. I am using an iPhone on IOS 14.4 and it’s the same irrespective of whether the phone is portrait or landscape. Any ideas?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Clive
I've forwarded the details to Steven at Admin and I'm sure that he'll come back to us with a solution.

SHaines

Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
I find that when wanting to post a picture or link often the icons at the top of the new post are greyed out. So a link had to be pasted directly into the new post rather than using the insert box. Similarly today I had to insert a picture as an attachment. I notice that Beachball’s posts do the same. I am using an iPhone on IOS 14.4 and it’s the same irrespective of whether the phone is portrait or landscape. Any ideas?

Thanks for calling this out. I'm going to dig into this and see what I can find. If other folks have seen this issue first hand, please post a react to the original post. I'd love to get an idea of how often this happens, so that should help a bit.

Just to check on this, can you look for this icon in any new post that has the issue? If you click the gear icon you can turn off and on the ability to access those media quick links.

ToggleBBcode.png

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts