Powerglide motor mover not engaging

Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi guys , this is my 1st Yr caravaning ,I've bought a nice starter van , but I'm having an issue with the motor mover , its a powerglide motor mover auto engage , the problem I'm having is that it won't engage, the rollers are spinning so power to mover , I'm using the remote that came with it , motor mover plus remote , I keep finger on power button for it to engage but no success, any help appreciated
Thanks

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Are the rollers trying to engage but not getting contact with the tyre. Or simply nut moving in at all. If the former then it might simply need adjusting.

Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
Hi thanks for replying ,
The rollers are not moving in at all , they do spin so power going to mover, just won't engage , when I press remote for them to engage u can here a click from inside the caravan, like it is trying to communicate with the rollers
Thanks

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
You could locate the connections for each mover actuation motors on the controller, disconnect them them connect them in turn directly to the battery, then reverse the connection. The actuator movers should move in both directions. If this fails, then I would suspect the controller.

John

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
How do I lubricate thanks
Not knowing the exact make. I would search online for the makers manual to download. But if you remove a cover you will see the "track slides" where the roller assembly moves towards the wheel. Some may specify light grease, others mineral oil. In the absence of more info I would use light oil.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2022
Visit site
You could locate the connections for each mover actuation motors on the controller, disconnect them them connect them in turn directly to the battery, then reverse the connection. The actuator movers should move in both directions. If this fails, then I would suspect the controller.

John
Thanks ill give it ago

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts