Powrtouch All Wheel Drive Twin - Model 6 or equivalent

Guy

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Guys can has anyone had this model fitted. It's the all wheel drive for a twin axle. Powrwheel are quoting £1690, but they have a price match so I'm hoping to get it cheaper.

If anyone can recommend an alternative I'd take a look at it too.

Txs, Guy

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Guy

I went for the Powrtouch model 4 on our Wyoming. Ok it's only two motors but apparently to fit the 4 motors requires the repositioning of the waste pipes, the resiting of the spare wheel etc.

Cheers

Alan

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
Hi

On our last van we had the 2 wheel drive and I was always disapointed with it so on our new van we had the all wheel drive fitted and it turns corners much better, I dont have to help this one turn like the last one.

We had ours fitted by powrtouch at our home for

Nov 5, 2005
Visit site
Guy Go for A Reich twin 4WD I have had one for 3 years no problems very good turning one of the first 4wd motors fit inside chassis no road grit on them last longer. William

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
Guy Go for A Reich twin 4WD I have had one for 3 years no problems very good turning one of the first 4wd motors fit inside chassis no road grit on them last longer. William
Hi Earlybird out of interest how much are the Reich all wheel drive, I have seen one in action and it was very good. It was the reason I went for the all wheel drive powrmover

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts